星期三, 6月 07, 2006

Google Talk Themes - gtalk.anthonysottile.com

Google Talk Themes - gtalk.anthonysottile.com

Google Talk Themes
Here is my Simple Page of Google Talk Themes!

You will need the newest version of Google Talk for these google talk themes to work.

To install a google talk theme extract the zip to a folder and then drag the folder inside that folder to:
C:/Documents and Settings/(your user name)/Local Settings/Application Data/Google/Google Talk/themes/user/chat/

YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE THE /chat FOLDER!


3090 Downloads Total

Emoticons
Author: Anthony (Me)
This is a theme that I made using some crafty javascript. It replaces the normal text emoticons with some cute icons. Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
(773 Downloads)
Font For Theme: None Needed
BSOD
Author: Anthony (Me)
This theme is modeled after the windows Blue Screen of Death Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
Download With Emoticons
(482 Downloads)
Font For Theme: None Needed
PHP
Author: Anthony (Me)
My friend was bugging me to make this theme. Basically it is a theme where the user's message is like a php script with highlighted syntax. Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
Download With Emoticons
(384 Downloads)
Font For Theme: None Needed
Digg
Author: Anthony (Me)
This is a theme modeled after the social news bookmarking site Digg.Com. Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
Download With Emoticons
(284 Downloads)
Font For Theme: Digg Font
Star Wars
Author: Anthony (Me)
I was thinkin' about Star Wars so I decided to write this theme. Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
Download With Emoticons
(269 Downloads)
Font For Theme: Jedi Hollow Font
My First Theme
Author: Anthony (Me)
This is my first go at making themes. This is the theme I made by editing BubblePicture. Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
Download With Emoticons
(232 Downloads)
Font For Theme: None Needed
Windows 9x
Author: Anthony (Me)
This is a theme that I wrote to simulate the look of the windows 9x message boxes Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
Download With Emoticons
(207 Downloads)
Font For Theme: None Needed
Windows XP
Author: Anthony (Me)
I wrote a windows 9x one so I thought I would take a go at an XP one... This one was a little harder though... Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
Download With Emoticons
(200 Downloads)
Font For Theme: None Needed
Lined Paper
Author: Anthony (Me)
This is a theme to simulate the look of lined paper. Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
Download With Emoticons
(172 Downloads)
Font For Theme: None Needed
Bubble Picture With Emoticons
Author: Anthony (Me)
Due to request I decided to remake this google talk theme with emoticons. Google Talk Themes
Download this Theme
(87 Downloads)
Font For Theme: None Needed

沒有留言: